1. 2 tbsp olive oil
2. 8 leek and pork sausages
3. 1 cauliflower
4. 1 tsp ground tumeric
5. 1 tsp cumin seeds
6. 1 tsp ground coriander
7. 1 green chilli (finely chopped or sliced)
8. 2cm piece of fresh ginger (grated)
9. 4 spring onions
10. 200g (7 oz) frozen peas
1. Heat about 1 tsp olive oil in a large frying pan and cook the sausages until golden and cooked through.
2. Break the cauliflower up into florets and put into a food processor and whiz until the pieces have broken up and resemble rice.
3. Heat 1tbsp olive oil in a large pan and add the turmeric, cumin, ground coriander, chilli, ginger and spring onions. Season well and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the remaining olive oil, the cauliflower rice and 2tbsp water and toss all the ingredients together, cooking for 5-10 minutes until the cauliflower has cooked. Stir in the peas and continue to cook until the rice has heated thoroughly.
4. Chop the stems off the coriander sprigs and chop finely. Stir into the rice.
5. Divide the rice among four plates and put two sausages onto each. Garnish with the coriander leaves and serve with the mango chutney.
6. Serving Suggestion - Serve with a good handful of fresh coriander sprigs and Mango Chutney.