1. 2 packs of Musk’s Pork & Cyder Sausages
2. 900g of Potatos tomatoes
3. 225g of Parsnips
4. 300ml (1/2 pint) of Light Beer
5. 10g (2 tsp) of Sugar
6. 15g ( 1 tbsp) Gravy granules
7. 1 Knob of butter
8. Dash of milk
1. Peel 900g (2lb) potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks, and 225g (8oz) parsnips, peeled and cut into chunks.
2. Place into a pan, cover with water and boil for 10-15 minutes until soft.
3. Meanwhile, in a large pan, dry-fry 454g (1lb) pork and apple sausages for 12-15 minutes until cooked through.
4. Add 300ml (½pt) light beer to the pan and allow to simmer for 2-3 minutes. Add 10g (2tsp) sugar and 15g (1tbsp) gravy granules and allow to thicken.
5. Drain the potatoes and parsnips and mash with a knob of butter and a dash of milk.
6. Serving Suggestion - Serve the sausages with the potato and parsnip mash, beer gravy and roasted parsnip and carrot sticks.