1. 12 Musks pork chipolatas
2. 160 g puff pastry ½ of a sheet
3. 1 teaspoon honey optional
4. ½ egg
5. 24 Edible Eyes
1. Lay out the pastry on a board.
2. Cut 12 strips from the shorter edge about 1 centimetre or half an inch wide.
3. Line a baking tray with parchment or silicon.
4. Wrap each chipolata in the pastry in a spiral pattern. Be sure to overlap the pastry at each end so that the pastry doesn't unravel.
5. Mix the egg with a tablespoon of water and use a pastry brush to glaze the Halloween sausage rolls.
6. Preheat the oven to 200 C / 400 F / 180 FAN / Gas 6 and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the pastry is golden.
7. Let the sausages rest for a few minutes on the oven tray.
8. Transfer to a serving plate and use some honey to stick the eyes on when they have cooled slightly. Serve with a condiment cobweb of ketchup & mustard.